This is a multi-disciplinary clinic committed to provide the highest quality of progressive and active rehabilitation through our experienced and registered male and female therapists who have advanced ongoing continuing training.
It was started the year 2001 in Hurlingham at Nairobi Women’s Hospital.
Our Mission Statement
To enhance the overall physical health and quality of life of adults and children by providing a range of professional physiotherapy care services.
We strive to make our patients independent through our pursuit of continuing knowledge, and where appropriate collaborate with other qualified health professionals.
Our Vision statement
To strive to be known as the most professional physiotherapy practitioners locally and internationally, who practice physiotherapy without compromising expected standards.
We achieve this by having these as our core values.
- A culture of continuing support of professional development for all practitioners in our organization to ensure that we are always at the forefront of innovation that will provide the best outcomes for our patients.
- Strive to develop a philosophy that makes our patients independent rather than dependent.
- Work collaboratively with all other referring medical practitioners to ensure that they know their patients are being cared for ethically and professionally.
- Being part of communities we serve by a proactive approach to communicate what it is they need to do to maintain a quality of life within the scope of training and knowledge.
- Educating our patients on their presenting conditions and involving them fully in the treatment plan.